What is SuperSU?
If you every tried to root your Android Phone. Then you must have come across the application which is named SuperSU. SuperSU apk offers the user to keep the track of all of the root granted apps on Android devices. If you put it short, SuperSU latest version offers you a total control over your Android phone.
This was brought into existence by Chainfire. All thanks and credit to SuperSu Chainfire. The developer introduced a mainstream app called SuperSu which provides for management Superuser access rights for the apps on your phone which require root access.
What is Rooting?
Rooting for an android phone is same as to jailbreaking. This is a way by means of which you can install the unapproved apps also, delete all of the unwanted bloatware, update OS, overclock or underclock your processor, replace the firmware, to be accurate; you can customize anything on your phone.
Rooting offers tablets, smartphones, and other android based devices to gain a control which is mostly and commonly called “Root Access”. By which, the limitations which the hardware manufacturers as well as developers put on any of the particular phone can be removed. This means that you will be able to replace the system or what it is commonly called the in-built applications.
Now with rooting, you can run specific specialized apps that otherwise would need the administrator-level permissions. You can also perform some of the certain operations which are normally not accessible to every Android user.
How to Install SuperSu Zip by using TWRP Recovery
Below is the complete guide on how to install SuperSU by using TWRP Recovery. But before that just make sure that you have followed all of the below requirements:
Download Here: Click to Download
- Firstly, create an android backup on your Android device data. When you have unlocked Boatloader of Android device, all of the device data which contains contacts, installed apps, files, media etc will all be deleted. Therefore, you have to make sure that there is a complete backup of your device data first.
- Ensure that you have a charging percentage of more than 60 percent. Or else you will have to begin everything from the start if your device turns off in between the process.
- Ensure that you Unlock Boatloader of android phone.
- Install ADB and fastboot drivers and tools on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB debudding and also OEM Unlocking.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Step 1: Firstly, head to Device settings and then scroll to the very bottom and click on About phone.
Step 2: When you are in ‘About Phone’ then again scroll to the bottom and click 7 times on build number to permit Developer Options.
Step 3: No go back and then open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 4: Enable the Advanced Reboot option also.
That’s all! You have now enabled USB Debugging as well as OEM Unlocking.
How to Install SuperSU Zip on your Android Device
- Download the SuperSU zip file from this. Move the SuperSU zip file from your Windows computer to the internal storage on your device.
- When Super SU is moved, then turn off your device.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery mode. Now to do this: turn off the device then press Volume Up + Home + Power key all together at the same time until your device boot into the recovery mode.
- When TWRP Recovery mode is opened, select ‘install to install a zip file’ on your Android Phone.
- Now go to internal storage on your Android device and then tap on SuperSu.zip file to install it on your android device.
- Tap on the option which says ‘swipe to confirm flash’ to confirm installing of superSU on your Android Device.
- Wait few seconds to flash the SuperSu on your device.
- When the SuperSu is installed, reboot your device by tapping on Reboot.
Now you have successfully installed SuperSU app on your Android phone.